Students' Experience. Parents' Perception.
The Parent Voice Survey assesses parents' perceptions of their child and his or her experience in the school. By asking parents how they perceive the culture of their child's school, Parent Voice provides educators with a powerful tool for understanding both what motivates and inspires students to achieve and how well parents believe their school is meeting those objectives.
- Mobile device-friendly
- Review and filter results by key demographics
- Add up to 5 custom questions
- Each survey is anonymous, gives administrators results in real time, and produces a final report for analysis.
- I feel welcome in my child's school.
- My child has a teacher who is a positive role model.
- School is preparing my child well for the future.
- Learning can be fun.
- I encourage my child to make decisions.
- My input and opinions are valued at my child's school.
To learn more about how the Parent Voice Survey can help to create a school culture that fosters an environment for students to reach their fullest potential, contact your account manager or register to get started right away.
Prices start with a $250.00 registration fee per school, plus $1.50 per student (based on total number of students).
The surveys are currently available in the US, Canada, and the UK, with additional taxes charged as needed based on your location. Please inquire about service in other territories. UK customers must provide a valid VAT number.
Register Your School