Measure Student Perceptions. Bolster Academic Performance.
The Student Voice surveys are designed to measure the 8 Conditions That Make a Difference across an entire school. The 8 Conditions help educators ensure that the work they are already doing fosters an environment characterized by positive relationships, engaged learning, and sense of purpose. These online surveys take about 15 minutes to complete and provide survey administrators with real-time reports. By using the reports, teams of educators and pupils can work together to develop shared objectives and inspire meaningful improvements within their schools.
Take a look at what the data in the 2014 National Student Voice Report (PDF) shows.
Listen to Russ Quaglia explain why schools should consider surveying their students in order to listen to their voice and aspirations in this interview for Principal Center Radio.
- Subscription includes both Key Stage 2 and Years 7-13 versions
- Mobile device-friendly
- Review and filter results by key demographics
- Add up to 5 custom questions
- Each survey is anonymous, gives administrators results in real time, and produces a final report for analysis.
Sample Questions Key Stage 2 Version
- Pupils help each other at school.
- I feel important in my classroom.
- The headteacher knows my name.
- Teachers care if I am absent from school.
- I like going to school.
- My teacher helps me reach my goals.
Sample Questions Years 7-13 Version
- School is a welcoming and friendly place.
- I have a teacher who is a positive role model for me.
- I believe I can make a difference in this world.
- Teachers believe in me and expect me to be successful.
- My classes help me understand what is happening in my everyday life.
- Pupils respect each other.
To learn more about how the Student Voice Survey can help lead to greater student academic motivation and lasting school improvement, contact your account manager or register to get started right away.
Prices start with a $250.00 registration fee per school, plus $1.50 per student (based on total number of students).
The surveys are currently available in the US, Canada, and the UK, with additional taxes charged as needed based on your location. Please inquire about service in other territories. UK customers must provide a valid VAT number.
Register Your School