Reduce Teacher Turnover. Support Student Achievement.
The Teacher Voice Survey assesses staff perceptions of the teaching and learning environment by asking questions based on the 8 Conditions That Make a Difference. These conditions must be in place for school staff to have and sustain high aspirations and to reach their goals. By asking how staff perceive the school environment, the Teacher Voice Survey provides educators and those that support them with a powerful tool for understanding both what motivates and inspires every person to achieve, and how well the staff believes their school is meeting those objectives.
Take a look at what the data in the 2014 National Teacher Voice Report shows.
- Mobile device-friendly
- Review and filter results by key demographics
- Add up to 5 custom questions
- Each survey is anonymous, gives administrators results in real time, and produces a final report for analysis.
- At school I am encouraged to be creative.
- Staff are supportive of each other.
- Pupils make school an exciting place to work.
- I am a valued member of my school community.
- Senior Managers make an effort to get to know me.
- I actively seek out opinions and ideas.
To learn more about how the Teacher Voice Survey can help to amplify the voice of teachers and staff in order for them to realize their aspirations and reach their fullest potential, contact your account manager or register to get started right away.
Prices start with a $250.00 registration fee per school, plus $1.50 per student (based on total number of students).
The surveys are currently available in the US, Canada, and the UK, with additional taxes charged as needed based on your location. Please inquire about service in other territories. UK customers must provide a valid VAT number.
Register Your School